Alleviate Ltd. aims to provide aid within Australia for the following areas of need:
- Humanitarian support to people who are helpless.
- Mobilise teams to assist victims of catastrophic events.
- Alleviate the suffering caused from disease for specific at risk individuals.
- Assist the helpless, who are at risk, due to the distress of a trauma, disease or misfortune.
- Provide awareness to the public of specific diseases, preventative measures and early detection symptoms as information becomes available.
Alleviate Ltd. aims to provide aid overseas for the following areas of need:
- In response to disasters, we aim to fund benevolent support.
- Provide assistance to helpless people who are at risk, through the referral of other partner organisations.
- Engage in projects that foster long-term sustainable solutions to poverty or disease.