Our purpose is to host fundraising events and projects that help alleviate distress for victims of trauma, poverty, medical conditions, misfortune or helplessness. To achieve this purpose we aim to promote, fund and collaborate with other charitable organisations that have the same vision. The main areas of focus are:
- Provision of clean water to communities and villages overseas.
- National and international emergency relief, prevention and sustainable solutions for the future.
- Relieving the suffering of helpless people who are at risk, due to the distress of disease, trauma or disability.
- Launching projects to respond to the needs of distressed individuals who are helpless.
- Mobilisation of teams to aid in emergency relief, in cooperation with an established partner charity.